• Minimum Age is at least 17 years
• Qualifying 10,+2 in a Science stream with an aggregate of 50% marks
• Candidate should be medically fit
• Minimum qualification is Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S)
• The Age Limit is mostly 21 years of age
• Candidate must be a Citizen of India/Overseas Citizen of India. Foreign Nationals seeking admission for PG course must have temporary registration by Dental Council of India
• Candidate should be medically fit.
•NEET: NEET is a qualifying entrance examination for admission in medical courses.
Specializations in M.D.S
MDS in Prosthodontics, MDS in Periodontics, MDS in Orthodontics, MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, MDS in Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry, MDS in Conservative / Endodontics, MDS in Periodontology, MDS in Oral Medicine & Radiology, MDS in Community/Public health